Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Supps

diplo98

Registered
Which supps are for me ? I am 17 years old and have never really taken anything before. What should I definitely be taking at this point in my life?

Which supps are for me ? I am 17 years old and have never really taken anything before. What should I definitely be taking at this point in my life?

Vitamins, creatine and a little protein. But diet above all

I fully agree with Mobster, but let me add what you shouldn't do. Don't go doing any diet pills, stay away from anything that promises something overnight or too fast. Personally, stay away from powdered protein or at least check the ingredients and minimize the sugar/salt content.

i don't think you need anything.. i sure didn't take anything

just eat decently, don't buy into the bs marketing that tells you that subway, gatorade, and protein shakes are somehow healthy. those are ads and teens are very naive people, i get it. but you should try and eat as healthy as possible, whole foods.

No supps only clean diet and training

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

At 17, you really don't need supplements man. You should just be focusing on making your diet and training program perfect.

If you do want to take supplements - grab a high quality 100% whey isolate, fish oil and a multi vitamin

You should take some protein powder which is USDA organic, 100% plant-based nutrition, gluten-free, non-gmo. Since protein powder gives you essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals.

Back
Top Bottom