Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Supps for cardio and heavy lifting

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    9
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Supps for cardio and heavy lifting

    Just a quick question, i workout monday,tuesday and thursday my muscles. I was wondering with cardio should i do it wednesday friday saturday for treadmill. Also to add, i take BSN N.o Explode and cell mass after my workouts. Should i be taking these on cardio days as well or just my weioghtlifting days?

  2. #2
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,201
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'll address the title: you don't necessarily use the same supps. And no workout needs a preworkout. I've used it maybe 2x in 40 years.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  3. #3
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45,159
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    never take a stimulant on cardio days. they are diuretics and will dehydrate you and they will also speed up your heart rate which hurts cardio
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  4. #4
    Big Moderator RoySimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,465
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Youre overthinking this bro. Just workout forget about all the supps. Eat good and train hard.

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P JackSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,703
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Supps for cardio and heavy lifting

    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    never take a stimulant on cardio days. they are diuretics and will dehydrate you and they will also speed up your heart rate which hurts cardio
    Speeding up heart rate hurts cardio? Care to elaborate?

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,249
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoySimpson View Post
    Youre overthinking this bro. Just workout forget about all the supps. Eat good and train hard.
    My thoughts exactly

  7. #7
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,786
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by daviramos View Post
    Just a quick question, i workout monday,tuesday and thursday my muscles. I was wondering with cardio should i do it wednesday friday saturday for treadmill. Also to add, i take BSN N.o Explode and cell mass after my workouts. Should i be taking these on cardio days as well or just my weioghtlifting days?
    Creatine is dosed daily. Probably dont need NO explode before cardio

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •