Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supps and failing drug test

Itzel40

Registered
I have to check in with my probation officer and that will involve drug testing. I also want to improve myself in the gym and I want to take some supplements. I already asked my probation officer who is really cool about taking supplements and he said not to take the chance because some will show up but did not know the exact list. Has anyone had this happen to them who have been in my situation and what supplements could I be busted for

I have to check in with my probation officer and that will involve drug testing. I also want to improve myself in the gym and I want to take some supplements. I already asked my probation officer who is really cool about taking supplements and he said not to take the chance because some will show up but did not know the exact list. Has anyone had this happen to them who have been in my situation and what supplements could I be busted for

If you're on probation you can use creatine and protein no problem.

bro when i on probation used supplements no problem

PEDs. Not supps

Supplements you wont have any issues, even SARMS!

Use my products brother they won't make you fail a drug test and they are great for you!

www.Needtobuildmuscle.com

Back
Top Bottom