Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supps that are safe for diabetics

laKNvianSS

Registered
which supplements can diabetics take? Obviously need one that doesn’t contain sugar or added flavors as that would throw off my protocol that my doctor put me on to control my blood sugar.
Also would pre workouts be safe or do you think stims would end up shooting up my sugar?

which supplements can diabetics take? Obviously need one that doesn’t contain sugar or added flavors as that would throw off my protocol that my doctor put me on to control my blood sugar.
Also would pre workouts be safe or do you think stims would end up shooting up my sugar?

n2slin is good 2 caps premeal and berberine is good too 2 caps 500mgs before meals.

It's gonna require you looking at the ingredients to be 100% sure

The guys are right you’ll have to read the ingredients to check for sugar but most part you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom