bannednutrition.com

Thread: sushi in your diet

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

sushi in your diet

Hey bros, there are confronted opinions about having sushi in your diet, some people love it because it's supposed to be the healthiest food ever, and some people just stay away from too much raw seafood because of poisonous chemicals, what is your opinion on this?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think wild caught fish is AWESOME to include in your diet. What scare me about sushi is that it is VERY easy to get parasites from uncooked fish. I read a study where 65% of the sushi tested from various restaurants contained parasites because it was not prepared properly.

Another problem with sushi from commercial restaurants is that most restaurants use farm raised fish because it is much cheaper then wild caught.

I wouldn't feed farm raised fish to my worst enemy. They are raised in over populated and very polluted fish ponds and fed GMO soy and corn. This leads to a fish that is full of toxins and with a very poor fatty acid profile. Farm raised fish has very little omega 3 content.

Wild caught fish will be caught in the ocean. The fish will have eaten what fish SHOULD be eating - little fish, algae, plankton etc.

Me personally, I would buy some wild caught fish fillets and BBQ them. You will get all the same health benefits as sushi, but no risk of developing parasites.

Both frozen and fresh fish are fine, just always look for wild caught. If buying frozen, read the ingredient list because some frozen varieties will have a lot of preservatives added.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think you may be referring to Mercury levels which are higher in certain fish/shellfish and lower in others. For instance swordfish is high and tuna is low except in canned tuna. You can find a chart online but high mercury levels are very bad and can kill you.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The sushi that you get in restaurants is PACKED with sugars.

The last thing I would worry are the chemicals and mercury. But sushi themselves had loads of 'empty' calories. Surprisingly.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i don't care for sushi. seems like a fad to me. the sushi in grocery stores and restaurants contain lots of stuff you don't want.. like soybean oil for example. that is a hydrogenated oil and is extremely bad for you

having been someone who has actually been outside my county, i have to laugh at naive people who think that these ridiculous japanese restaurants are somehow healthy or authentic. the amount of butter, fats, and other shit they put into that food is something a real japanese person would laugh at. it would be like going to taco bell and thinking you are eating real mexican food. the restaurants know people are dumb.

if you make your own out of fresh ingredients then that is totally healthy.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I love sushi but only have it a few times per year and count it as a cheat meal. Not something I would use as a staple or a healthy option.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Everything is good when used in moderation, so to answer your question - yes, sushi are pretty damn good, but obviously, it is not a good idea to eat too much of them, especially if you are not particularly used to sea food. But you would have to make sure that you are eating the real sushi, that are close to the real Japanese concept of sushi, which is the one that is actually healthy.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It depends on the type of sushi you are eating. Some fish have higher levels of heavy metals than others. Generally though as long as your nutrients and vitamins are balance you can eat as much sushi as you want with no ill effects.