Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching supp effectiveness

heatstroke

Registered
Hi I am about to make the switch from Atro-Phex (after 3 months of taking it) to cytolean. I am just wondering how long it takes for the cytolean to "get into my system" and become effective. I have lost a lot of weight over the past 3-4 months and it is especially important that I stay lean over the next 30 days as this is the event that I have worked so hard for.

Probably a week? I mean these are just OTC supplements bro. No need to overthink this.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

I'm not familiar with either of these products, but likely a week or so. If you just feel that you aren't getting benefits from the first anymore, maybe just take a tolerance break?

Probably a week? I mean these are just OTC supplements bro. No need to overthink this.

It's kinda funny when people talk about these as if they were cycling steroids :D
Not sure what supplement you are talking about but I think every now and then it's good to have a little break from them.

i looked up this product

1. gaspart nutrition.. garbage company and garbage products
2. read the ingredients, it is just tea, caffeine and some amino acids together. it isn't going to do anything for fat loss otherwise every person walking around starbux would have 8 packs by now with all the coffee they drink.
3. it sells for $40. you can buy a months worth of powdered tea and coffee for 1/20th of that price. they are scamming you

get n2slin and cardarine instead

I'm with Tazz on this one.

I said longer. The reason being that, caffeine aside (I try to take 4-5 days off before a competition), any of the other stims in said products might have a longer clearance time (OTC or not)

I said longer. The reason being that, caffeine aside (I try to take 4-5 days off before a competition), any of the other stims in said products might have a longer clearance time (OTC or not)

He’s not asking for clearance time. He’s asking for kick in time.

He’s not asking for clearance time. He’s asking for kick in time.

Which might be an issue if he doesn't take off enough time between products.

It's a problem when we only see use of a product in isolation. 'I wanna know about product X not Y' whereas using product Y might affect product X. It's the same reason we ask peoples age when it comes to use of AAS. Else 'can I use AAS?' questions would all get 'do what the fuck you like' replies. But when we see (and we have) 12 year olds asking we say no. I try to think like that all the time.

Back
Top Bottom