Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synephrine dose and benefits

chesterbrown

Registered
Hi guys , could this supplement help to elevate my workout intensity? I need something to boost my training , also what dose would be enough? thanks.

Synephrine is very similar to ephedrine. It only started to become popular by supplement companies because ephedrine became illegal in the US.

Ephedrine is stronger of the two. Ephedrine has a much more profound effect on the central nervous system and will have a much stronger stimulant effect then syphederine.

Generally speaking, you need twice as much syphederine as ephedrine for an effective dosage.

Both are just hard stimulants though. They will rev you up and get you all jacked up before your workout but they won't actually increase performance.

personally, I would use -
1. Creatine (get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or capsulated product like ancient strength from n2bm.com)
2. Cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
^Those two supplements will actually improve your performance and increase strength and endurance

Hi guys , could this supplement help to elevate my workout intensity? I need something to boost my training , also what dose would be enough? thanks.

Need or want? I prefer coffee

stimulants do not increase your workout activity, they DECREASE them.

it makes no sense to speed up heart rate before you even pick up a weight. you are only going to burn yourself out quicker.

Back
Top Bottom