Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syntha-6 BSN Chocolate peanut butter making me constipated

orlando00

Novice Brother
Registered
I was using regular optimum whey, decided to buy the BSN Syntha-6. It tastes great, but I'm horribly constipated. Nasty constipation, can't even push it out if I try. What to do.

how much are you taking in a day? its flavored with sucralose which can cause constipation... are you getting enough fiber in your diet?? you could be lacking there as well...

Yeah like Dylan says, it has Sucralose as 1 of it's Sweeteners.
Sucralose is known to Kill your Gut Flora, thereby Constipating you............................... JP
P.S.
It's also Sweetened with Acesulfame Sodium, which is Processed with a Known Carcinogen.
P.S.S.
Solution, Toss that Bullshit out.

Sounds like you need lot more water and fiber in your diet that's not normal

I use whey to build muscle protein. This is the best. I use a couple scoops of metamucil daily for extra fiber along with some digestive enzyme supps a few times a day. Helps keep me regular.

I was using regular optimum whey, decided to buy the BSN Syntha-6. It tastes great, but I'm horribly constipated. Nasty constipation, can't even push it out if I try. What to do.

Lmao! Sorry man but funny thread. It sucks to be constipated. You can get stool softeners at the store and follow up with fiber. I learned from JP that liquid magnesium citrate helps and the cherry flavor ( if you have access) is kinda delicious IMHO 😀

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

If you don't drink caffeine often a still double espresso might even do the trick if you're lucky

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

I started taking fiber to help me with my fat loss goals and I have to say it is the best for digestion and poop. It just comes right now, sometime there is not even a print on the toilet paper afterwards because it comes out so clean and compact lol

Back
Top Bottom