Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syntha-6 or Combat Powder

lLnkuss

I have Syntha-6, but been hearing about the quality of combat powder, like there is no foaming issues and its a better tasting product, is it worth buying it to test or just stick with syntha6?

I'm not a big fan of either, and their profiles are not that great. They have a lot of additives that aren't exactly the best for you. It's better to find a good whey product like whey to build muscle from N2bm which mixes and tastes great

in all honesty, both of these are poor products ESPECIALLY the syntha 6... bsn is one of the lower quality mainstream companies out there... muscle pharm used to be a lot better with overall product quality as well but have taken steps backwards the last few years with quality of products and reformulations... its quite disappointing to see... there are far better options than what you are using... whey to build muscle is a micro filtered protein with a full amino profile, top quality whey and on top of that, the best tasting...

I'm not a big fan of either, and their profiles are not that great. They have a lot of additives that aren't exactly the best for you. It's better to find a good whey product like whey to build muscle from N2bm which mixes and tastes great

Yeah Whey To Build Muscle is the only protein I use. Can't go wrong there.

I just stick to ON gold standard whey I've never had a problem with it just stay away from the vanilla it taste like shit

I use to take syntha 6 tasted good, but it contains a lot of sugar might as well been doing to mcdonalds and getting a shake. I've switched and use ON whey now I feel it's a better choice.

whey to build muscle is the best protein you can try.You will look foward to eating it everyday.. Dont believe it, buy it once and you will be hooked

Could give a try but if your happy with a supp stick with it

Out of those two syntha 6
Look into pes select or something pretty cheap but great quality is whey hd...but select will blow your mind.

Back
Top Bottom