Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synthol for buttocks

Albert Chinoiz

Registered
my girl wants to use this shit because her butt is still flat even after training for a year and half , I think that's a genes problem so is considering synthol as an option since it cost less money than surgery, my only concern that doesn't want to believe is that I read synthol rots muscle tissue, please clear that out for me , thank you.

I personally do not advocate synthol usage but if you want to use it - check out this log done by my friend Kaden.
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...tin-lloyd-3cc-synthol-protocol-log-52558.html

Also listen to evolutionary radio episode 98 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/episode-98/

Bostin lloyd comes on as a guest and explains how to safely use synthol.

If you want to use synthol - those two resources will explain how to do it safely so you don't get side effects or weird looking lumps.

it is true that genetics plays a role in the ass and boobs. some chicks are blessed with 1 or the other, some none, and some both

what your gf should do is work at it. squats work da booty, so do lunges. synthol is dangerous and nasty. i do not advocate it's usage

I cant see synthol making much sense. She would basically be using it for life with that plan. I would just eat and train for more size. She will have to make the decision whether she is ok with adding some body fat or not. That is what will have to happen to get more of an ass.

I don’t believe it, let’s see a pic.

Listen asses come in different shapes and sizes period. I’ve seen girls with nothing great in the hinney department at least get it looking decent. Does she lift heavy?? If not try it. If she lifts heavy now try switching to high reps and see what that does.

When i want to gain size in my legs or rear end I’ll train legs 3 days a week.

Back
Top Bottom