Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 and Carderine a good idea?

TheIrishman

Registered
Not a fan of clen...so I'm running T3 now and I'm actually pretty happy. Thinking of either stacking with Carderine or rolling over after 4 weeks.

Any benefit to the stack? Trying not to be a 'more is better' bro, but I do like to be effective.

Thanks!!

The nice thing about cardarine is that it's not a hormone or a stimulant. It'll cause a nice boost in fat loss with no side effects. It won't effect testosterone levels, sleep, cortisol etc. in any way.

You won't get any of the side effects you got with clen when you use cardarine.

Cardarine and T3 would be a really good stack. Cardarine will make the T3 much more effective. The recommended dosage of cardarine is 20mg/day

Cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained

Since Cardarine is used by the body in a much different way than T3 do not think of it as "more". You will be just fine to add it in. The benefits of Cardarine are awesome. It is one of my favourite compounds. The endurance benefits are really amazing.

Alright...So, diet's on point. Down to 214 from 225-ish, Started the Carderine today. Looking forward to seeing the results. I have a BJJ tourney mid September, so should give me a solid 30 days to evaluate.

Update. Hit 203 this am on the scale. That's 23 pounds in 38 days...a little aggressive. But the stack is working without a doubt!

Back
Top Bottom