Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tablet absorption

GIjoe666

Registered
Personally, I have mixed feelings on the absorbability of TABLETS, even those consisting of high qualtity organic nutrients. Some of those tablets seem so hard, I wonder if they actually break down in the digestive system or go right on thru...straight into the toilket bowl. I have some doctor friends who refer to vitamin tablets as expensive urine! On the plus side, tablets do seem to be less expensive than capsules. My workaround is to crush up the tablets before I take them, rather than swallowing them whole with water.

Thanks in advance for sharing your thought and feelings on this?

Personally, I have mixed feelings on the absorbability of TABLETS, even those consisting of high qualtity organic nutrients. Some of those tablets seem so hard, I wonder if they actually break down in the digestive system or go right on thru...straight into the toilket bowl. I have some doctor friends who refer to vitamin tablets as expensive urine! On the plus side, tablets do seem to be less expensive than capsules. My workaround is to crush up the tablets before I take them, rather than swallowing them whole with water.

Thanks in advance for sharing your thought and feelings on this?

You need an education. Sit down and pay attention.

1) Your doc friends refer to VITAMINS. You refer to TABLETS which covers a LOT more than just vitamins.
2) Millions... BILLIONS of tablets used every day and how many times have you seen people complain about whole tablets in the bowl?
3) Don't crush them. Not only do some taste nasty but some are meant to digest slowly (aka time released).

Back
Top Bottom