Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking aminos during day

PANdre

Registered
would it make sense to take liquid aminos all day and during my workouts to feed my muscles and kill my appetite or is that not the way i should go around doing it. my goals are both fat loss and muscle gains. I am 145 pounds and 6 foot tall so i have a lot of room to grow and have a tough time putting on size.

you need to get on a good workout and nutrition protocol for the next 5 years. those 2 things come first and foremost before you supplement with anything. you are 6 foot and 145 pounds for goodness sake

It's hard to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. It's better to concentrate on one or the other. If you're a male I suggest eating more and and concentrate on putting on some size then you can concentrate on fat loss at a later time.

If I was you I’d be eating everything in sight good or bad! I’m 5ft 7 and started out around 120lbs I’m almost 200lbs now. When you think your eating enough.... eat more

You don't need aminos if you are eating protein in your diet. Just make sure you are eating 100-200g of protein per day and it will be looked after.

I think aminos in-between meals is not a bad idea if you're on a growth program. But dude, you gotta eat more.

Back
Top Bottom