Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking gap in protein use?

ClarenceDiaz21

Registered
I need to ask , that i have been using WhEy protein regularly from last 5 months. I have take daily 1-2 servings in Milkshake.

I need to ask that is there any need to give Gap in Protein Serving, just like i take my cycle off with Creatine after 2-3 months.

Kindly tell me

Thanks

all whey protein is, is processed dairy

do you need to take a break from it? yes, just like you need to take a break from all food to give your gut a break. you should be consuming real whole foods though over protein powder and milkshakes are kiddie food.

You don't need to cycle off of creatine. Protein powder you almost certainly don't need in the first place.

I need to ask , that i have been using WhEy protein regularly from last 5 months. I have take daily 1-2 servings in Milkshake.

I need to ask that is there any need to give Gap in Protein Serving, just like i take my cycle off with Creatine after 2-3 months.

Kindly tell me

Thanks

It's a food. Do you take time off food? And you don't need to take time off Creatine.

I mean take it when needed you dont have to be taking it every single day. Like guys have mentioned before its more beneficial to eat whole foods!

Back
Top Bottom