Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking primaljax and reviews

Randall111

Registered
I have been on this supplement for 4 weeks already and honestly I haven felt any increase of energy or strength and erections are the same as before kind of soft, then I went back online and some users say they suggest doing a couple cycles with this supplement since most testosterone boosters take a little while before any effects are noticed, that little while is how long? did you guys ever take this product in particular or any other test booster? how did it go?

I have never heard of the product before so I just did a quick google search. It actually has an OK supplement formula. I have never used the product myself or know anyone who has used it so I can't speak about my personal experiences though.

You should notice a good natural testosterone booster within a few days after staring using it. It doesn't need time to build up in your body or anything like that. I regularly use the natural testosterone booster hcgenerate from n2bm.com and I notice an increase in energy, libido and strength within the first few days of taking it.

If you aren't notice anything from primaljax, maybe give HCGenerate a try

I have been on this supplement for 4 weeks already and honestly I haven felt any increase of energy or strength and erections are the same as before kind of soft, then I went back online and some users say they suggest doing a couple cycles with this supplement since most testosterone boosters take a little while before any effects are noticed, that little while is how long? did you guys ever take this product in particular or any other test booster? how did it go?

You are talking about Primaljax from the Vitamin Shoppe ~ Correct.

While I've Never taken it.
I did take a minute to read some of the Online Reviews on the Vitamin Shoppe Website.

4 of the Reviewers only gave this product 1 or 2 Stars, out of 15 reviewers.
So that right there spoke Volumes.
Then I looked at the Ingredient List, and it doesn't have enough of the products to make a difference........... JP

Most natural test boosters are absolute shit and this is another example of that.

If you want one that actually works then grab HCGenerate. Just compare the ingredients of the 2. Not even in the same league.

Back
Top Bottom