Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test booster

compskilled4444

Registered
So I've taken a testosterone booster in the past when i first started working out. I was taking TribX90.
Well i was on it i found i had better sex drive,had better workouts, and was more confident (alpha kinda affect).

I continue to see on different forums that there is no point taking a natural testosterone boosters if you are under the age of 25. I am 23 and will be 24 in march. I continue to see that you'll make no extra gain or have no extra advantage taking them.
So was i experience a placebo effect? Or maybe i just have low testosterone?

Some people are more responsive to them than others, and you could be one of those.

that just isn't true. a good quality natural testosterone booster like n2generate contains herbs that have been used for hundreds of years not just to boost test levels naturally, but also to boost libido, help with ED, balance cholesterol, and more. you can most certainly use these herbs at your age as they will do nothing but help you across the board

also testosterone levels are not the end all. there are plenty of guys we see all the time run testosterone and have levels in the thousands who can't get an erection.

Back
Top Bottom