Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test booster question

sanayana21

Registered
Hello, I'm taking some pills of test boost and they are some strong but now I'm busy and stopped to go workout for 1 week but I'm still taking the pills. I'm going to gain some weight or muscle while I'm taking it? Tomorrow I will start again.. Thank you

I'm not really sure what you are asking?
You don't gain weight and muscle popping those pills alone.

It's the diet and training that does that thing.

And you are not going to lose any muscle mass in a week if you are feeding yourself appropriately. You might get that feeling that you are getting smaller because muscles are not as pumped and full of blood and glycogen.

if you stop working out your muscle mass will gradually start eroding. it depends on how much muscle you have and other factors.

it isn't a big deal. it will come back when you start lifting again. in your case 1 week is nothing. in fact it might do your body good to take a little break

Taking the occasional week off from the gym will actually do your body good. Just don't make a habit of it

Hello, I'm taking some pills of test boost and they are some strong but now I'm busy and stopped to go workout for 1 week but I'm still taking the pills. I'm going to gain some weight or muscle while I'm taking it? Tomorrow I will start again.. Thank you

Test' boost pills are utterly ineffectual garbage. Stop wasting your hard-earned money on that crap.

Back
Top Bottom