Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test boosters without working out

ericsmalling

Registered
do test boosters work if you dont work out? I would say they do but if you dont work out then you wont gain as much size and weight right, im guessing your test levels will still go up? The reason im asking is because my dad is 42 and he would like to try one. He has never worked out a day in his life. He would like to try DAA and/or triazole, just like me haha.

most test boosters are crap anyway.

the best test booster n2generate on the market which actually contains quality ingredients and dosages would still help with boosting test and libido even if you don't workout. but if you are asking if your dad will get fitness benefits like more muscle etc just taking it without working out then i have a bridge to sell you in Antartica

Why not get your dad exercising than he can get the benefits along with cardazol & nutrazol to make him feel young again?

do test boosters work if you dont work out? I would say they do but if you dont work out then you wont gain as much size and weight right, im guessing your test levels will still go up? The reason im asking is because my dad is 42 and he would like to try one. He has never worked out a day in his life. He would like to try DAA and/or triazole, just like me haha.
What is he looking for from it? It wont do anything if he doesnt work out other than maybe a libido boost

Yeah I am trying to get me along at the gym. He’s not easy to always convince but if he spends some money I am sure he will get on it!

Yeah I am trying to get me along at the gym. He’s not easy to always convince but if he spends some money I am sure he will get on it!

good luck with that bro. i know people who survived cancer who still smoke. you cannot scare or guilt people into doing anything they don't want to trust me. it is the #1 reason why addicts can't sober up.

Even walking etc will help.

Back
Top Bottom