Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone questions

brucer

what is the difference between regular testosterone and free testosterone?
Does free testosterone count for anything? when I went to my doctor he just tested my total testosterone and I asked him that and he Said that it doesn't make a difference
is there a supplement that can make my total testosterone higher

n2generate helps lower shbg and boost free test

free test is what matters, however it is generally 10% of total testosterone (rough estimate).. so if your total test is 1000 your free test is 100 for example

Does free testosterone count for anything? when I went to my doctor he just tested my total testosterone and I asked him that and he Said that it doesn't make a difference

Total test levels will go up with n2generate and ostazol, try both

Free testosterone is what counts for actual performance but overall testosterone counts for side effects

if your total testosterone is high you'll have estrogen side effects, dht side effects and myriad of other problems if you dont use support supplements

Use n2generate es, ostazol m1mk and n2guard to mitigate the issue, with cardazol in AM 2 caps

Read Stevesmi's articles on blood tests for that info

High amount of total TEST would lead to major sides, mainly estrogen, but free TEST is what you want for performance. Make sure you take N2Guard for organ support, very important to your health

Free testosterone is the more important number although both are relevant. Some test binds to SHBG so measuring free test shows what is available. I recommend taking N2Generate for an overall test boost.

bro free test what real men have

Strangely enough, test is over rated and high levels mean little really. Look at the reputation of prison violence, aggression and the like. Yet tested for testosterone levels cons came back with less than average.

I've argued for what I've called an affinity.

Meaning how we respond to free or bound test, the receptor issue and so on. It means we could have equal and identical levels and yet one would be leaner and the other fatter etc

Back
Top Bottom