Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Replacement Therapy and over the counter supplements.

What are some of the supplements I should be taking with my Testosterone replacement therapy? - I'm taking the regular hcgenerate and liquidex ai now but what else should I be on?

Def get n2guard anD get aromasin from agguys so you know what your getting

n2guard is a must
a good multivit, i use garden of life
fish oils
aminos-gear from n2bm
whey protein-good ole whey to build muscle

n2guard is a must
a good multivit, i use garden of life
fish oils
aminos-gear from n2bm
whey protein-good ole whey to build muscle

These are def great basic supps to be taking. As stated above n2slin would be a nice addition as well.

Follow your blood work! My Doc is good with this, some are not! self educate! get complete panels run, and learn what your body needs...Plenty of help here if you need help figuring out what you need,,, Following your blood work..

Bridge (n2bm) and the 3D multi. 4 caps of bridge instead of 3 tho......i do 2 pre WO, 2 post.

Also, having a proper multi will help things across the board. You need vit's & mineral's at the proper doses for things like Testosterone to be there....Stress can ruin it, depression, getting no sleep, etc. strive for good overall health as well as these 2 supps.

Yeah, n2guard, ruthless 3d multi, krill oil and hcgenerate on and off would be good.

Wow. You all would be expensive TRT docs from what I've seen lol. Bunch of supplement prescriptions.

Bro, if you're on TRT how about you get bloods done and see precisely where you stand? What is your current prescription? Your doctor should be the one to prescribe you what you need. You can get REAL pharmaceutical grade AI's prescribed depending on what kind of doctor you're seeing, and if he feels its necessary. Do you know what your estrogen levels are? What are your TRT doses? You don't need a ton of support if you're only using 100mg/wk or something bro.

I'm always up for being cautious, but you see a doctor for your therapy. Get bloods, see how everything looks. If your doctor doesn't think anything is necessary and you disagree THEN go from there if you feel you're suffering unnecessary damage.

Everything is throwing all of these supplements out that each costs more than my Testosterone prescription lol. But no one even asked what your dose was...

I understand a lot of support if you're abusing anabolics for a cycle to reach a high level, but it seems a lot of people are using this as a chance to quickly list names to supplements. It seems a lot of people have forgotten that true Hormone Replacement Therapy have shown BENEFITS regarding cardio disease risk, serum lipids, etc. HRT has been proven to reduce LDL and total cholesterol levels, with either ZERO or extremely little changes to HDL. It IMPROVES Insulin sensitivity (what exactly does N2slin do? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm curious how it would benefit a man on TRT -- seriously. I didn't see the ingredient list on the site, did I somehow miss them?). Furthermore, TRT has even shown to help protect arterial walls from plaque, scar tissue, etc, via assisting with inflammation.

As a matter of fact, when trials were performed at doses of 25, 50, 125, 300, and 600, (FOR 20 WEEKS) the results are far different from how the uninformed would likely believe. The ONLY negative effect was seen in the 600mg, which was a fairly minor HDL reduction (was 34, when the normal range is 40-59) -- everything else was completely normal.

So again, talk to your doctor before you just start guessing on shit and potentially causing an issue. How do you know you should take anything for estrogen? Do you know your estrogen levels? How do you know you won't end up driving your estrogen down too low? These are things to consider before just blindly doing something bro.

Hopefully this helped you man. If you're really doing TRT, take care of yourself. This is something that you're going to be doing for the rest of your life. Treat it with the respect it deserves.

Wow. You all would be expensive TRT docs from what I've seen lol. Bunch of supplement prescriptions.

Bro, if you're on TRT how about you get bloods done and see precisely where you stand? What is your current prescription? Your doctor should be the one to prescribe you what you need. You can get REAL pharmaceutical grade AI's prescribed depending on what kind of doctor you're seeing, and if he feels its necessary. Do you know what your estrogen levels are? What are your TRT doses? You don't need a ton of support if you're only using 100mg/wk or something bro.

I'm always up for being cautious, but you see a doctor for your therapy. Get bloods, see how everything looks. If your doctor doesn't think anything is necessary and you disagree THEN go from there if you feel you're suffering unnecessary damage.

Everything is throwing all of these supplements out that each costs more than my Testosterone prescription lol. But no one even asked what your dose was...

I understand a lot of support if you're abusing anabolics for a cycle to reach a high level, but it seems a lot of people are using this as a chance to quickly list names to supplements. It seems a lot of people have forgotten that true Hormone Replacement Therapy have shown BENEFITS regarding cardio disease risk, serum lipids, etc. HRT has been proven to reduce LDL and total cholesterol levels, with either ZERO or extremely little changes to HDL. It IMPROVES Insulin sensitivity (what exactly does N2slin do? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm curious how it would benefit a man on TRT -- seriously. I didn't see the ingredient list on the site, did I somehow miss them?). Furthermore, TRT has even shown to help protect arterial walls from plaque, scar tissue, etc, via assisting with inflammation.

As a matter of fact, when trials were performed at doses of 25, 50, 125, 300, and 600, (FOR 20 WEEKS) the results are far different from how the uninformed would likely believe. The ONLY negative effect was seen in the 600mg, which was a fairly minor HDL reduction (was 34, when the normal range is 40-59) -- everything else was completely normal.

So again, talk to your doctor before you just start guessing on shit and potentially causing an issue. How do you know you should take anything for estrogen? Do you know your estrogen levels? How do you know you won't end up driving your estrogen down too low? These are things to consider before just blindly doing something bro.

Hopefully this helped you man. If you're really doing TRT, take care of yourself. This is something that you're going to be doing for the rest of your life. Treat it with the respect it deserves.

yes What Geno said! Follow the blood work..without that you can feel worse that before you started!..ASK me how i know!..This go around im doing right..making sure my body and systems are ready to handle what i throw at it!

im on TRT 100mg testcyp every 6 days before i started my estradiol level was 38 should be 20-22 so i know i need Ai Aromasin.. so im doing 7mg e3d and will check bloods in 3 or 4 more weeks..and adjust accordingly..its sounds like a hassle and it takes time and it a process..BUT it will be worth it in the long run. DO IT RIGHT MAN! I almost screwed my self up because in was in a hurry and wanted it now! take the time and do it right! :)

Back
Top Bottom