Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermogenics make me so hungry

stargazer43

Registered
So I've been on a cut for about a month now and have lost 6 pounds with a 300 per day calorie deficit. I recently added Lipo-6 Black and since taking it I am constantly hungry even after eating.

I've taking a thermogenic in the past and had the same problem. I didn't have strong hunger and food cravings before adding it. It's supposed to have a appetite surpressor, so why am I so hungry?

Does my body not respond to the surpressor? Do thermogenics add to your calorie deficit?

And what can I do/eat to fight hunger better. Besides drinking a ton of water, already doing that.

Drinking more water (which you do), and eating filling foods like soluble fiber etc. Really, I'd ditch the thermogenic and go for something like cardarine to help you do more cardio.

Drink water and eat foods that are high in fiber.

it is more likely causing you to become very dehydrated and lose minerals. that is what you percieve as hunger. the fact is in the USA very few people actually experience hunger. if you are overweight you have plenty of energy on your body. in reality you are just thirsty and your body is asking for electrolytes

Back
Top Bottom