Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those about to gain weight... we salute you. Over-coming appetite issues

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Feel free to argue the toss about calories in etc etc. This little post is about a trick you can use to get passed the issue of feeling full to the brim.

So what works for fat fucks works for you. One trick is to liquidize solid food. In other words it's easier to drink calories than it is to eat solid food.

Another is calorie dense food. On my desk is a home made cheesecake. The ingredients are a LOT better than what you'd find in a shop brought product. But they are also 'richer'. So Mascapone, proper digestive biscuit base and a handful of peach slices. To take out low cal ingredients and not eat anything which is low cal and filling at the same time is another tip.

Adding high calorie items (say grated cheese for example) to meals as toppings will help. I think its been agreed that shop brought sauces are shit. So make your own. Add home made rich sauces and gravies.

Now, if you want to (and I think you ought to overall) you can still watch the fat content and macros so as to hit the numbers. And, of course, you still need to train balls out.

my view on appetite is if you aren't hungry then don't eat

you don't need to force feed yourself food to gain mass.. that is the biggest ruse ever. we have an obesity epidemic thanks to that sort of mentality of eat even if you feel like you are going to throw up. why people do this to themselves i have no idea. you will only screw up your digestive health long term and get fat

gaining true muscle mass takes years and it starts in the weight room, not in the kitchen

my view on appetite is if you aren't hungry then don't eat

you don't need to force feed yourself food to gain mass.. that is the biggest ruse ever. we have an obesity epidemic thanks to that sort of mentality of eat even if you feel like you are going to throw up. why people do this to themselves i have no idea. you will only screw up your digestive health long term and get fat

gaining true muscle mass takes years and it starts in the weight room, not in the kitchen

I've argued this is true. The guys wanting to add 20lbs on their first cycle fall away quickly. I added 4-6lbs a year - for 20+ years.

However, there are the odd rare true hardgainer who will benefit from my advice.

Back
Top Bottom