Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Timing of supps

duranduran11

Registered
I may have made a big mistake last night in having a whey shot right after I did my workout. The problem came when I started my 1/2 hour cardio on the tread-mill right after. I felt like I was going to loose it a couple of times in the beginning. I was able to work through it, but not sure if want that to happen again.

I've read that it's critical to get your protein in quick after lifting, but could it wait a 1/2 hour until cardio is done? Does anyone have any advice on days that weights and cardio are done together?

Bro, don't drink that stuff until after your whole workout including cardio is done. There's no emergency to get it in you. Honestly, if your diet is good, you don't need protein shakes at all though.

I may have made a big mistake last night in having a whey shot right after I did my workout. The problem came when I started my 1/2 hour cardio on the tread-mill right after. I felt like I was going to loose it a couple of times in the beginning. I was able to work through it, but not sure if want that to happen again.

I've read that it's critical to get your protein in quick after lifting, but could it wait a 1/2 hour until cardio is done? Does anyone have any advice on days that weights and cardio are done together?

Of course it can.

You do not need to take protein immediately after a workout. That's absurd

more bullshit you heard from reading those dumb magazines or those bums on social media.

you don't consume anything before cardio or during cardio. your body is going to want to get rid of it since it is already over taxed. that is simple logic.

also you don't need to get in 'protein' right after a workout. that myth started in the 80's when mags were pimping whey protein post workout. i would actually argue it is COUNTER PRODUCTIVE to do this.

Honestly you can take it easy. You dont have to rush to ingest as much protein as you can. The window is a couple hours. Dont stress!

15 minute anabolic window! Your muscles are eating themselves! All of my cardio is chasing pigs and goats so I can slaughter and eat them right away. It's the only way to do it with wasting your entire workout

Back
Top Bottom