Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tocopherols vs Tocotrienols

AddarInc

Brothers..

We all consume our vitamin E but do you know the difference in the forms it comes in?

Not making any statements.. here are some interesting points. Personally consume a fish oil with tocotrienols.

STROKE

There are no human trials of tocotrienols for prevention or treatment of stroke. Use in animal models show promising results

CANCER

There is promising early stage research. One trial small trial of women with breast cancer found a non significant trend of outcomes

Heart Disease

Tocotrienols have been linked to improved markers of heart disease

Just to name a few.

If you have health concerns, it may be a good idea to buy a Full Spectrum Vitamin E.
Although Daily Values of Tocotrienols haven't been established as of yet.

I've been using a Vitamin E from Doctor's Best for a few years.
It's D-Alpha Tocopherol.
Plus it has an additional Full Spectrum of Tocopherols and Tocotrienols.
Providing ~ Alpha/Beta/Gamma/and Delta version's of both Tocopherols and Tocotrienols................... JP

Alpha-tocopherol is its most naturally abundant and active form. That's the form you should be supplementing with.

There are no human clinical trulls of tocotrienols. Who knows if humans can ever absorb it?

This is a perfect example of 'don't fix what isn't broken'

Alpha-tocopherol is its most naturally abundant and active form. That's the form you should be supplementing with.

There are no human clinical trulls of tocotrienols. Who knows if humans can ever absorb it?

This is a perfect example of 'don't fix what isn't broken'

That is definitely one important point to keep in mind! Personally, I try to stick to alpha-tocopherols - works good for me, so I don't worry.

Interesting post. Honestly I don't get too much into the specifics of each vitamin and mineral. I just take Ruthless 3D, N2Guard, and try to eat a well balanced diet. Hopefully that has me covered!

Back
Top Bottom