Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Topical Spot Reduction Creams

powerup

Buff Brother
Anyone ever use these? Before I drop 60 plus bucks to try to hit that stubborn lower ab fat wanted to see if anyone had any success stories using them? Also do you recommend a brand? How often do you typically apply?

if you are fat then a waste of money

if you are lean yohimflame by n2bm will help you burn away that stubborn lipase fat especially in tough areas like the stomach

yes i am lean, just got that stubborn lower belly fat that keeps the bottom abs from popping fully... when do you apply it? just before cardio or a workout? pre suana?

I spray 6-8 times on the area in the morning and let it dry.. if you do cardio that is fine, just wait till it dries

if you need a code to n2bm just hit me up

Oh i see, so its not like something that goes on before a workout to make you sweat more etc.. like some of them. you can just spray it on in the morning and go about your day?

“Spot reduction” is a pipe dream. It’s not 100% bullshit but if you’re expecting visible results within 10 years then don’t waste your time. Spraying something on a part of your body WILL NOT reduce fat in that area specifically. Any product that says it will is lying.

“Spot reduction” is a pipe dream. It’s not 100% bullshit but if you’re expecting visible results within 10 years then don’t waste your time. Spraying something on a part of your body WILL NOT reduce fat in that area specifically. Any product that says it will is lying.
Agree completely. No such thing as spot reduction....just like no such thing as spot injections for growth

Back
Top Bottom