Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

topical vs. oral?

undergroundPUMP

Beginner Brother
Registered
heyyyyy, what do you say is better topical fat burners or oral fat burners? Im at 250lbs 24% bodyfat, already have my diet down.

I think they both have their place. Sometimes stacking them, like N2 burn with Yohimflame can be pretty beneficial too

personally i like the spray form better then n2burn.They are both good products though.I think yohimflame is very underrated.

Think it depends on goal. . Overall fat loss or spot fat loss

heyyyyy, what do you say is better topical fat burners or oral fat burners? Im at 250lbs 24% bodyfat, already have my diet down.

they are both different concepts... topicals are for spot fat reduction moreso than a fat burner is just an overall general burner... The ideal concept would be to implement them both... Yohimflame is the strongest topical fat burner you will find and by far the most effective... it is currently buy 2 get 1 free at n2bm... here is the link to check it out... http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners/YohimFlame-p304.html

Good information as always Dylan, its nice to have some supplement info ninjas.

im happy to help bro.. if you really want to shred up, here's the stack for extreme fat burning while still preserving and building muscle...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com
1-12 need2slin www.n2bm.com
1-12 n2burn www.n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

My wife really liked yohimflame. Other than that, no one in this household has tried oral fat burners, except raspberry ketones which were meh....
I've recommended GW (sarms1) to a couple guys and they loved it, lost about 2% body fat with very minimal effort, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are both different concepts... topicals are for spot fat reduction moreso than a fat burner is just an overall general burner... The ideal concept would be to implement them both...

Exactly. Though I wouldn't probably implement a topical until you are already pretty low body fat %...say sub 10%. You may not see the results you were hoping for and may be unduly disappointed in the product.

My wife really liked yohimflame. Other than that, no one in this household has tried oral fat burners, except raspberry ketones which were meh....
I've recommended GW (sarms1) to a couple guys and they loved it, lost about 2% body fat with very minimal effort, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raspberry Ketones by itself would probably not yield outstanding results. Stacking with Garcinia Cambogia and Green Coffee Bean Extract would make a nice, natural, stimulant free fat burning stack. Althought GCBE has some caffeine content, it is very minimal.

Raspberry Ketones by itself would probably not yield outstanding results. Stacking with Garcinia Cambogia and Green Coffee Bean Extract would make a nice, natural, stimulant free fat burning stack. Althought GCBE has some caffeine content, it is very minimal.

thats a good stack

i like the tropical because every bit of fat i have left is right in my lower midsection and its annoying as fuck to get rid of

g cambogia is amazing for curbing hunger for me

Of course adding things like GW and Letrozone would enhance fat loss even more. A VERY good fat loss stack that is non suppressive would be GW, Letrozone, N2burn, and Yohimflame

Of course adding things like GW and Letrozone would enhance fat loss even more. A VERY good fat loss stack that is non suppressive would be GW, Letrozone, N2burn, and Yohimflame

this stack would absolutely melt fat... you can utilize need2slin in this stack as well as it can be used for every scenario effectively whether its cutting, bulking or recomp... its definitely a strong addition...

I think Thai is preference and depends how lean you are. topical good once u in single digits

I was reading a few threads, I'm going to throw in some GW with yohimflame, but N2Burn not sold on N2BM, where can I buy it?

I depends on what you are looking for bro... For example Yohimbe: this ingredient has been used for fat loss for ages since it will attach to receptors in the fat cells forcing them to release their stored energy to be burned. When you take yohimbe orally some of the product will have a huge impact on your central nervous system before it ever helps you lose fat. If you use the same Yohimbe in a transdermal formula say like yohimflame, well then you are going to bypass the whole digestion mess and get that yohimbe right into the fat cells direct, without having to flow around the whole body...

Topical will help targeted fat loss in certain areas and you will be able to use some heavy stims in high doses without having the jitters. Oral fat burners are just more convenient to use and you don't have shower to take the pill and some of us can enjoy a good stimulant to help us get through those low-calorie days.

Back
Top Bottom