Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Total testosterone average

erilHTe

Registered
I went and got my blood work done at the doctor and my testosterone levels came in average. He said that I don't need trt yet but he recommended I do some changes to get my testosterone levels up. Can you recommend any supplements that I can take here

Total testosterone isn't as important as free testosterone. That's what counts. Avenacosides A&B are great for making more free T available. N2Generate can help as well.

I went and got my blood work done at the doctor and my testosterone levels came in average. He said that I don't need trt yet but he recommended I do some changes to get my testosterone levels up. Can you recommend any supplements that I can take here

You should make dietary changes, add healthy fats, and add n2generate es 4-5 tablets per day.

bro n2generate what i use

N2Generate

Grab some N2generate es for boosted levels!!

Back
Top Bottom