Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tracking sodium intake

Patrickmelody

Registered
Hey what's up guys I was wondering how important is it to track sodium and how it affects your pump and fullness. Also what do you guess think of sugar intake when lean bulking should it be limited or does it Matter as long as your hitting your macro numbers. For example there are foods labeled as clean such as fruit but has a large sugar amount,also should you get the sugars in after a workout or is that just a BS theory.
Thank

I personally don't track my sodium intake, but I also don't eat processed foods. Pumps aren't really anything I worry about

naturally derived sugar from fresh organic raw fruits is perfectly fine. fruit was the first things humans ate when we evolved. it is in every religious book, adam and eve eating the apple, etc. so to be scared of fruit is ridiculous. besides most of a piece of fruit is fiber and water anyway. and it has a very tiny glycemic load. if you want to get technical the only fruit i would avoid is bananas because they are only 75% water. apples also i am not a fan of because they are heavily sprayed with either wax or pesticides and most varieties are picked very unripened and man made. ironically those 2 are the most purchased fruits and the 2 least healthy

as far as refined sugar. stay away from all of them. they are a magnet to disease

Back
Top Bottom