Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training with sciatica

MuratMckeon

Registered
what type of machines or movements can I do that won't affect sciatica or make it worst, I don't want stop my training because of it , for some reason when it's summer time I get it very bad.

1st thing that you need to do, is go get an MRI, and find out what's going on.

While in some cases Sciatica, can be treatable with Exercises, or Rest.

In other cases (like my own), Surgery is necessary, due to the Disc pinching a Nerve....................... JP
P.S.
An Inversion Table can be Extremely Useful for helping to Decompress the Spine.

I would definitely have it checked out and find out exactly what is going on. If there is no risk in training then I think you just have to experiment and see what does not cause pain for you.

JP summed it up. I also have nerve issues in my neck and elbow

you can do exercises to help with it. but if you continue causing damage you will end up needing surgery as you get older.

One time I used inversion boots. I now have a scar and heck of a story too. But they did help.

Yeah, I remember when they 1st came out.
Some Guy brought a pair into my Gym.

You can definitely get hurt with the Inversion Boots.

That's why I recommend the Inversion Table, where you can Control the amount of Inversion.
Most Tables will usually have a Bar, which is movable.
And this will give you 3 Positions, 2 with the Bar in, and 1 without.................................. JP

Back
Top Bottom