Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trestolone experiences from real users.

I'm on MENT and a 6 w
Sarm compound right now, been on about a week. I take sarm 30 min before workout and 20mg of MENT and it's been stupid so far. Started at 225lbs currently at 238-241. Strength has gone up, went from 315 bench for 7 reps to 345 for 7. I've been getting a stupid pump no matter what I workout. Loving it so far, just a bit concerned about the weight gain so quickly, remind you it's been a week and I've put on 13-16lbs.

Has your nutrition changed at all during this time?

No I've ate the same throughout. I consume roughly 4-5000 calories a day with gallon.5 water. I'm about a month in now and I stay around the 243lb mark. Granted I did stop MENT week because I had noticed my legs were swelling a bit from sitting in the cruiser, however I uped my water intake to about a gallon.5 and the swelling stopped. I may have had too much sodium at that time.

Has your nutrition changed at all during this time?

No I've ate the same throughout. I consume roughly 4-5000 calories a day with gallon.5 water. I'm about a month in now and I stay around the 243lb mark. Granted I did stop MENT week because I had noticed my legs were swelling a bit from sitting in the cruiser, however I uped my water intake to about a gallon.5 and the swelling stopped. I may have had too much sodium at that time.

I can't think of anything else then but a bucket load water lol.

However I did start adding an estrogen blocker and it seems to help a shit ton, so if you decide to take it make sure to get a e blocker

Back
Top Bottom