Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tribulus and libido

narolina

Registered
ever since I got married my libido has kept dropping monthly, i guess that is something we all gotta get used to one day lol. it is quite stressful and my wife is very demanding and wants me to put out often. my question is will tribulus help me want to actually have sex with my wife or should i try something else?

ever since I got married my libido has kept dropping monthly, i guess that is something we all gotta get used to one day lol. it is quite stressful and my wife is very demanding and wants me to put out often. my question is will tribulus help me want to actually have sex with my wife or should i try something else?

bro tribulus is good but i suggest you get a stacked herbal formula...like hcgenerate ES...has trib and fadogia in it already....many more...

It may be uncomfortable but you might want to start having conversations about spicing things up. Let he know some of your desires that she may not be aware of and same for her. Turn this into a big win and find that excitement you once had.

Could be a mental thing that only you can control. Ive been with my wife 20 years now and I still want it from her every day

Back
Top Bottom