Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribulus test boosting benefits

moodman

Registered
I've read some literature regarding Tribulus and its testosterone boosting benefits and some research studies that I have read mentioned that Tribulus would not cause a positive drug test. I bought the Cellucor ZMA supplement that contains Tribulus and I'm just wondering if it would make me fail an NCAA drug test? Would it change the T/E ratio in my urine considering that I do not take any other testosterone boosting supplements?

I don't see how ot could cause you to fail a test but check with the NCAA's banned substance list.

I've read some literature regarding Tribulus and its testosterone boosting benefits and some research studies that I have read mentioned that Tribulus would not cause a positive drug test. I bought the Cellucor ZMA supplement that contains Tribulus and I'm just wondering if it would make me fail an NCAA drug test? Would it change the T/E ratio in my urine considering that I do not take any other testosterone boosting supplements?

Link to these studies pls.

I don’t think any studies prove tributes raises test but it does seem to raise libido. You want long jack for real benefits.

I had no idea it was popping up in testing protocols ?

Back
Top Bottom