Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT on Rad140

Rick895

Registered
Hey I want to hop on the TRT train. I'm currently running rad140 lower at 20mg. I was curious if I went and did the free consultation would the rad mask my low T or would it not detect the compound and read that I'm slightly suppressed? Also, if you get on TRT is it temporary or is this just something you get on and stay on? Or are they just trying to nidigate the problem of low T? Finally, will they be willing to get my t higher as if I was doing a low t cycle to help with bodybuilding or just get it in normal range? This is new to me. I'm 30 years old in the gym regularly for 10 years now athletic build. 200 lbs. 17-20%bf... bulking. Prob more than you need to know but don't want to be that guy that doesn't give enough to get the proper info.

You don't have to necessarily use RAD140 forever - just run a PCT after using it, and you will be fine. And yes, you can use it for TRT, as it was meant for this purpose, and yes - it will alter your blood work, so if you want your testosterone levels to appear low, you should stop using RAD140 several days before the test, since it will increase your testosterone levels.

Are you guys saying RAD can be used in place of Testosterone? As in you can just take RAD if you can't afford TRT?

Are you guys saying RAD can be used in place of Testosterone? As in you can just take RAD if you can't afford TRT?

yes that is what it was designed for.. just make sure it is legit RAD. sarms1 sells the real stuff, don't go on amazon and buy it from some 3rd party from china for $30 and think you are getting legit shit.

yes that is what it was designed for.. just make sure it is legit RAD. sarms1 sells the real stuff, don't go on amazon and buy it from some 3rd party from china for $30 and think you are getting legit shit.

That is the most awesome news I've heard read haha. How does dosing compare and how many weeks does it take before your body can't go off so to speak, or could you still come off if you wanted with a restart using a SERM?

^^^^^There is no such thing as "restarting" with a SERM. If it worked like that then no one would be on TRT. In your case it makes no sense to go on TRT. TRT is for life. You do not come off. If you do not have legit low T with bad symptoms then it makes no sense to go on. Why do that when your body can produce testosterone for free? Makes no sense. You would likely be on testosterone eventually anyways which would mean injecting for the rest of your life.

The healthy thing to do for your body is to cycle on and off properly with the right amount of time off and a thorough PCT.

^^^^^There is no such thing as "restarting" with a SERM. If it worked like that then no one would be on TRT. In your case it makes no sense to go on TRT. TRT is for life. You do not come off. If you do not have legit low T with bad symptoms then it makes no sense to go on. Why do that when your body can produce testosterone for free? Makes no sense. You would likely be on testosterone eventually anyways which would mean injecting for the rest of your life.

The healthy thing to do for your body is to cycle on and off properly with the right amount of time off and a thorough PCT.

This and all the rest too.

Back
Top Bottom