Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT/sarms

Iansmith1029

Registered
Hey guys,

Long story short I went to get my pre sarms bloodwork done and now I have one doctor telling me I should look into TRT while my General physician says everything is normal. A little background, I was dumb and did a pro hormone back in 2016 did a OTC PCT and obviously did some damage which I regret in hindsight. ANYWAY I’m just looking for some advice whether TRT is necessary I am only 27 so I’m just trying to figure this out and I’m getting conflicting opinions so I thought I’d consult evo!

Full blood panel 214
Test total 133 range 250-1100
Test free 28.1 range 35-155
Estradiol <5 range 0-47
PSA 0.3 range 0-2.5
Hemocrit 42.8 range 39.5-49.7

Total testosterone 2/11
111 range 123-895

Total testosterone 2/19
129 range 123-895

Top full panel was taken by a private clinic. Bottom tests were my general practitioner.

Obviously doing blood tests were the right move and I’ve decided to hold off the sarms until I get this straightened out.

- - - Updated - - -

Just FYI

I have terrible symptoms, insomnia 4 times a night waking up, literally 0 sex drive or interest and pretty rough fatigue

Steve,

I used to smoke weed sometimes but I haven't smoked in over 6 months since the symptoms of Low T started popping up, I also used to drink but because of the low T symptoms I stopped to clean up my lifestyle to try and resolve it. I maybe have one or two beers a week. I exercise cardio 4 times a week 1 hour on the bike and lift weights 3 times a week (usually the same days) with two rest days. My diet wasn't the best but about 3 months ago I started eating clean and natural where I have 2 chicken breasts with salad, eggs, maybe chicken sausage for dinner, protein bar, protein shake, yogurt. Somewhere in the 2200-2500 Calorie range. I record my sleep and typically I get 7-10 hours. Occasionally i might only get 5 or so but that's a rare once a month occasion.

So basically I have one doctor telling me everything's fine, where another says it isn't. I'd rather not go find a 3rd doctor but overall in terms of lifestyle changes I made those about 4-6 months ago and i'm still sitting at 133 or less over the last two weeks.

i doubt that pro hormone would cause these levels

are you taking any drugs? do you live a poor lifestyle? do you not sleep enough?

I don't see why it couldn't be possible.
First of all we don't know what he took and prohormones can shut you done.
Also, maybe his levels were low to begin with and taking into consideration his lifestyle, like I said I would say it's very possible.

I don't see why it couldn't be possible.
First of all we don't know what he took and prohormones can shut you done.
Also, maybe his levels were low to begin with and taking into consideration his lifestyle, like I said I would say it's very possible.

he took the pro hormone 3 years ago. it isn't like he just came off of it

- - - Updated - - -

Steve,

I used to smoke weed sometimes but I haven't smoked in over 6 months since the symptoms of Low T started popping up, I also used to drink but because of the low T symptoms I stopped to clean up my lifestyle to try and resolve it. I maybe have one or two beers a week. I exercise cardio 4 times a week 1 hour on the bike and lift weights 3 times a week (usually the same days) with two rest days. My diet wasn't the best but about 3 months ago I started eating clean and natural where I have 2 chicken breasts with salad, eggs, maybe chicken sausage for dinner, protein bar, protein shake, yogurt. Somewhere in the 2200-2500 Calorie range. I record my sleep and typically I get 7-10 hours. Occasionally i might only get 5 or so but that's a rare once a month occasion.

So basically I have one doctor telling me everything's fine, where another says it isn't. I'd rather not go find a 3rd doctor but overall in terms of lifestyle changes I made those about 4-6 months ago and i'm still sitting at 133 or less over the last two weeks.

if you have 'cleaned things up' just in the past 3 months then you need to be more patient.

weed, alcohol, poor eating will all contribute to lower test levels. you are only 27, if you were 47 i would tell you just go on TRT.. but at 27 i wouldn't go down that route
also you aren't eating as clean as you think. chicken sausage is processed, one of the worst foods you could eat. protein bars and shakes highly processed. eggs, it depends on the quality and how they are prepared. yogurt is typically full of sugar and dairy has been shown to drop T levels. salad is great, but is it organic? makes a big difference. so you still have work to do on your diet

Thanks for all your comments and thoughts guys, I'll just keep up what I'm doing and be patient! I do eat organic salads and vegetables but you're right about the protein bars and shakes being processed as well as the chicken sausage so I'll work on cleaning that up moving forward.

As for the prohormone I took, it was 1 Andro/4 Andro stack for 4 weeks.

Ian

Thanks for all your comments and thoughts guys, I'll just keep up what I'm doing and be patient! I do eat organic salads and vegetables but you're right about the protein bars and shakes being processed as well as the chicken sausage so I'll work on cleaning that up moving forward.

As for the prohormone I took, it was 1 Andro/4 Andro stack for 4 weeks.

Ian

Even a lot of 'so called' health foods cause major digestive issues in people. E.G. whey. I am not a fat of dairy, or even protein shakes. The vast majority of adult humans have a major food sensitivity to whey/dairy

Have you thought about hiring someone to help you with a nutrition program? Something to think about. You can check out my website for nutrition program options if you're interested

https://trevorkouritzin.com/product/nutrition-program/

Last edited:
Thank you guys,

Final update the doc ran one more blood test after I’ve been lifting last few days and fasted. I was total testosterone of 171 ng/dL so still pretty low but like everyone’s said I need to get the diet dialed completely in

Thank you guys,

Final update the doc ran one more blood test after I’ve been lifting last few days and fasted. I was total testosterone of 171 ng/dL so still pretty low but like everyone’s said I need to get the diet dialed completely in

it is all about loving one's self. a lot of people eat poorly cause they simply don't care

Back
Top Bottom