bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trying out Heul - Diary thread

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    well now that you ordered it try it out and you will know

I'm not a fan of throwing my money to these online telemarketer guru's with their unfounded claims.

if you want to go vegan you can simply follow one of the many vegan bodybuilder diets, you don't need some fancy overpriced product
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just had my second shake, already the flavor is getting on my nerves the thought of drinking this for 6 more days is sickening I am going to have to work out some different flavors for it, additionally I am experiencing some abdominal discomfort but for the time being I am going to put that down to my body reacting to the change.

Bye for now, I will post this evening after third shake. That will be the real test if I am hungry this evening

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by neonick View Post
    Just had my second shake, already the flavor is getting on my nerves the thought of drinking this for 6 more days is sickening I am going to have to work out some different flavors for it, additionally I am experiencing some abdominal discomfort but for the time being I am going to put that down to my body reacting to the change.

Bye for now, I will post this evening after third shake. That will be the real test if I am hungry this evening
    I feel your Pain with the Flavoring.
    This is why I switched to Unflavored/Unsweetened with my 100% Whey Isolate.

This allows me to change the Flavor and Sweetness as the Mood strikes.
    I only use either Fruit or Real Vanilla or Real Cocoa to flavor my Protein............................... JP

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I will be following along. It sucks that you aren't at a point where you can just eat whole foods but you are doing the best you can. I am interested to see how your results are and how the other flavours you try work out.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Disaster has struck!!!!

After two shakes I have just returned home and experienced a bathroom related emergency (not going to go into more detail). It is probably the shock to the system of going onto something like this so I am going to push on and see how things go. I am going to wait till later on tonight to have the days final shake.

@steve: I am starting to think this is not a wise purchase, now its here I will keep running it and reporting as a resource for others.

@jp: I have been looking at some flavors I could possibly add in, problem is I don't want anything to invalidate my experiment so I got to be careful to use something with a near neutral nutrient profile. I am quite resourceful so I'm sure I will find a way and I will be sure to post because they could be relevant with other whey products ect.

@masonic: Thanks for sticking around to follow progress, I will be sure to let you know what I come up with on the flavor side of things.

Thanks guys, I will post in the morning

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It sadens me to see that you are having such a bad experience with this product, but I do appreciate the fact that you are writing here in detail your review - at least you will prevent others from getting this stuff and suffering the same problems. Hope things will get better for you, but the way your body is already reacting to this product is not a good sign. If you start feeling really bad, don't continue the use of this stuff - the money spent is not worth the suffering and all the trouble.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by neonick View Post
    Disaster has struck!!!!

After two shakes I have just returned home and experienced a bathroom related emergency (not going to go into more detail). It is probably the shock to the system of going onto something like this so I am going to push on and see how things go. I am going to wait till later on tonight to have the days final shake.

@steve: I am starting to think this is not a wise purchase, now its here I will keep running it and reporting as a resource for others.

@jp: I have been looking at some flavors I could possibly add in, problem is I don't want anything to invalidate my experiment so I got to be careful to use something with a near neutral nutrient profile. I am quite resourceful so I'm sure I will find a way and I will be sure to post because they could be relevant with other whey products ect.

@masonic: Thanks for sticking around to follow progress, I will be sure to let you know what I come up with on the flavor side of things.

Thanks guys, I will post in the morning
    I am not surprised that your body reacts like this when you feed it powder all day long
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good morning everyone

Feeling a lot better after last nights "incident" but still have some abdominal pain but nothing severe. For the time being I am going to push on with the product because I don't want to give it a bad review if it is just my body getting used to it, please be assured though if it does worsen then I will pull the plug.

I have by breakfast shake ready and I thought I would share a tip on preparing this stuff, it is very important to add the water before the product I did it the other way round and it was very very hard to mix as clumps of dry product were stuck to the bottom of the shaker but if you put the water in first it mixes well.

I am very hungry as I have just got into work with not much in the way of food last night so I will post in an hour or so to report if I feel my hunger has been satisfied.

Bye for now

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok, its been about 45 mins since I finished the shake. It did take me a long time to drink it because of the constant flavor but I have some ideas to cure this. One thing I have to say about this product is that it does make you feel satisfied I do not feel hungry at all and considering how I felt when I arrived is amazing for a shake.

When I finish work tonight I am going to post some pictures of how it was packed and what the powder looks like, I will also post what vitamin supplements I take each day

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok lunch time shake, hope you guys all appreciate what I am going through in the name of science. I am so craving just chewing something lol

I will check back later

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast