Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying out Heul - Diary thread

Thanks for all the updates brother. I am sorry you had to go through that little episode the other night. Hopefully you are all cleaned out now and recovered.

- - - Updated - - -

what is in that shit anyway?

Here is their website... https://huel.com/

Like I said initially, I really don't need see any real benefit to the product. I would much rather spend my money on good quality food and a good quality whey isolate protein.

Hi guys

I know I said I would supply some pictures tonight but I have not got the cable to connect my camera to laptop so it will have to wait until tomorrow night. Last shake of the day in about an hour or so (when I can bring myself to taste it) feeling fine now and full and surprisingly energetic. I am still not yet convinced its worth the money but I will reserve final judgement until the end of the 7 days.

@steve: It is made out of 6 ingredients. Sunflower seeds, brown rice, peas, oats, flax-seed and coconut. Also would have some vanilla flavor.

@masonic: Yes feel a lot better now thanks i'm going to have an early night tonight to catch up on the sleep.

@muskate: All things considered I think the only benefit is convenience and whole foods and whey would be better nutrition. It might work well with people to have on a commute but there are other products for that purpose.

As always guys thanks for the feedback and I will update soon

Sorry about the pictures I promised, you will have them tomorrow

Hi guys

I know I said I would supply some pictures tonight but I have not got the cable to connect my camera to laptop so it will have to wait until tomorrow night. Last shake of the day in about an hour or so (when I can bring myself to taste it) feeling fine now and full and surprisingly energetic. I am still not yet convinced its worth the money but I will reserve final judgement until the end of the 7 days.

@steve: It is made out of 6 ingredients. Sunflower seeds, brown rice, peas, oats, flax-seed and coconut. Also would have some vanilla flavor.

@masonic: Yes feel a lot better now thanks i'm going to have an early night tonight to catch up on the sleep.

@muskate: All things considered I think the only benefit is convenience and whole foods and whey would be better nutrition. It might work well with people to have on a commute but there are other products for that purpose.

Whenever I am in a pinch and busy there are 2 meal options I like that are very fast and easy:
1. no-drain tuna cans + almonds + plain rice cakes + a dried seaweed pack
2. A whey isolate shake + greens powder + almonds + plain rice cakes

Both of those do not require refrigeration, are extremely portable and can be eaten while driving etc.

Thanks for the updates - it is nice to see that you are doing better, and that you realize the advantages of whole foods. Anyhow, all of us have gone through some strang stages in our lives and have had weird experience, so this one is yours.

Good Morning

Just trying to work up the courage to have my breakfast shake, I think I am going to have to cut this short tomorrow being the last day. The instinct to eat real food is just overpowering and it is not practical to use this product for total nutrition, I am not doubting the nutrition value as my energy has kept stable and have not experienced any unusual hunger what it is its just not natural to not eat solid food and the same food was driving me mad by day 2. I will keep to it today and tomorrow and write a full review.

Sorry I could not see it through for the 7 days as I first thought, I will also get the photos to you when I work out how to post pictures.

Bye for now

Hi guys

your well-being and health is what matters, not the convenience issue

Hi Guys

Last days today, missing breakfast shake because I can't stand the thought of it. I have come up with a solution to my problem being quite transient at the moment, I have convinced my workplace to get a freezer so I can cook my weeks meals while I am at my parents and safely store them for the week. This is the best possible outcome for me right now as it allows me to eat proper food.

Over the weekend I will write my full review, thanks for following along guys you feedback was really appreciated and hopefully this will be useful for anyone else considering the product.

Back
Top Bottom