Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is TUDCA enough?

Hely

Registered
I've got some TUDCA for my oral cycle to save the liver from anavar and turinabol. Will this supplement be enough to protect the liver during the cycle? Maybe something more is good?

TUDCA is by far the best liver aid supplement on the market. No questions asked.

If you are going to spend your money on just one liver aid supplement - TUDCA is the one you should buy.

However, it's always best to use a multi ingredient liver aid supplement as the ingredients work synergistically. I personally use N2guard from n2bm.com. It contains a full dosage of TUDCA per serving, along with 42 other ingredients. It's only slightly more expensive then a stand alone TUDCA supplement and much more complete.

TUDCA is one of the best things for liver protection, so you made a pretty good choice there. However, you would benefit so much more by using a supplement that already has TUDCA and NAC along with over 30 other ingredients – N2Guard. For me, it is the absolutely best for liver protection.

n2guard contains TUDCA as well as dozens of additional ingredients

keep in mind TUDCA is short for Tauroursodeoxycholic acid, that is what is listed on the ingredients. people a lot of times will bitch that their n2guard doesn't have TUDCA when they don't understand that is just the short version of the full name Tauroursodeoxycholic acid.. so yea it is in the ingredients

Can somebody post a picture of this TUDCA you guys talk about on here ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While TUDCA is a good ingredient, you want a complete product. This is why you want N2Guard. It contains tons of ingredients. Just to name a few of the good ones: NAC, Milk Thistle, TUDCA.

Happy New Year MasonicBB,
N2Guard pills Do NOT include TUDCA
And r u kidding...I would have to choke down SEVEN capsules per serving !?!?
Any recommendations of a liver supp with TUDCA In addition to other great ingredients in one supplement?

Any recommendations of a liver supp with TUDCA In addition to other great ingredients in one supplement?

it does contain TUDCA!! Tauroursodeoxycholic acid is right on there on the right part of the ingredients, look closer

As per my missing reply (issues with the server this morning) it does and if the pills were less they'd be bigger and then you might have to choke them down

TUDCA = Tauroursodeoxycholic acid

To get full effective dosages of the active ingredients, you are going to need a large serving size like 7 capsules.

I always take NAC with my Tudca.

And it's kept my Liver Enzymes in Range, even on Long Cycles....................... JP
P.S.
I use to take Milk Thistle and Liv-52-DS (double strength).
And my Liver Enzymes were Through the Roof ~ like Double the Upper Parameters of the Blood Test.

Back
Top Bottom