Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turbocharging workouts ?

dbisrocks

Registered
I'm looking for something to turbocharge my workouts... But I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine/sugar highs. One or two cups of coffee and I'm OK but espresso will make my head spin.

Do you have any products to recommend?

I don't normally need any booster to get hyped for a workout, but when I use a pwo, I make my own with beta-alanine, caffeine, l-citrulline malate, l-tyrosine, l-theanine, BCAAs, and taurine

I'm looking for something to turbocharge my workouts... But I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine/sugar highs. One or two cups of coffee and I'm OK but espresso will make my head spin.

My foot on your ass.

Gyms are full of people who want vs people who do. There's no miracle product that can do a better job than your head (or my foot on your ass).

your body produces something called adrenaline. it is what has kept us alive for 2M years when we have had to flee from predators and fight each other for territory. no different than how your cat kicks the neighbors cats ass for stepping on its land.

ironically taking stimulants will SUPPRESS adrenaline! so here i would tell you simply stop taking the stimulants

My foot on your ass.

Gyms are full of people who want vs people who do. There's no miracle product that can do a better job than your head (or my foot on your ass).
I vote foot to ass as best pre-workout ever

Cardarine can help for a non stimulant option

I really don't know what to recommend you, since I don't really like all those supplements, but all is within your head, motivate yourself more and push your limits, stop thinking you always need caffeine or some type of booster, your brain can boost it all.

Why are you looking for something to charge your workouts? Maybe it's lack of motivation? I think it's all inside your head.

Caffeine pills should be enough of a boost. No matter what i take i will have a killer workout if im hyped up on some music.

Back
Top Bottom