bannednutrition.com

Thread: Ultimate combo?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Ultimate combo?

So I have been reading some articles about what nutrients/supplements are vital for optimal growth/progression. I have decided that I am going to take them all! (since my time/pay really impedes my ability to properly diet)

I read that Creatine Monohydrate/citrulline/Beta-alanine/agmatine and some others are really important!
    What I am looking for is any one product or combo of products that can give me all of the best posible nutrients and nutrient combinations.

Maybe someone has a personal combo they use and has had great success?

For example, currently I take the following
    Pre: UMP Protein/Creature Creatine 1 scoop protein and 5g Creature 30 minutes before workout
    Intra: N/A
    Pos: UMP protein and BIOfuel 1 scoop protein and 3 scoops BIOfuel 30 minutes after workout

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by southbengal View Post
    So I have been reading some articles about what nutrients/supplements are vital for optimal growth/progression. I have decided that I am going to take them all! (since my time/pay really impedes my ability to properly diet)

I read that Creatine Monohydrate/citrulline/Beta-alanine/agmatine and some others are really important!
    What I am looking for is any one product or combo of products that can give me all of the best posible nutrients and nutrient combinations.

Pre: UMP Protein/Creature Creatine 1 scoop protein and 5g Creature 30 minutes before workout
    Pos: UMP protein and BIOfuel 1 scoop protein and 3 scoops BIOfuel 30 minutes after workout

Crap. You've got the cash to pay for supps and the time to post questions on forum so you can buy the right food and have the time to cook it. Next.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    really you only need 3 things man

1. groceries
    2. n2generate
    3. ancient strength creatine.

that is all. forget these powders, amino acids, etc. they are a waste and you get all of that from #1
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Real whole foods are all you need along with intense training and sufficient rest.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Clean whole foods and creatine should. E more than enough

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by southbengal View Post

If your cash is limited, use it on the right food. Forget the supplements. They dont do much of anything anyways

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Put an emphasis on cooking whole foods and preparing it for the week ahead!