Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

use probiotics

bookermes

Registered
For those that use probiotics as a daily staple, are you dosing them at the labels recommended doses? Are you dosing them higher? Lower perhaps? I'm just not sure if there may be benefits to doing more then what is written on the label? Or maybe if there is actually harm involved in taking extra? Appreciate any advice as they are fairly new in my arsenal.

For those that use probiotics as a daily staple, are you dosing them at the labels recommended doses? Are you dosing them higher? Lower perhaps? I'm just not sure if there may be benefits to doing more then what is written on the label? Or maybe if there is actually harm involved in taking extra? Appreciate any advice as they are fairly new in my arsenal.

While seeing no good reason to deviate, I dose by way of the manufacture's directions.

I'm so unimaginative. ;-(

The science is pretty clear that capsulated probiotics do not work. You want to supplement with whole food probiotics. kimchi, sauerkraut, apple cider vinegar etc etc

I use home made yogurt and yes apple cider vinegar

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

Just use them as suggested.

I use home made yogurt and yes apple cider vinegar

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

Home made. That's interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

But as far as the question I have nothing against people who use these health supplements but what I always like to highlight is never use these to fix a bad diet.
Diet should always be the number one thing to consider and after that comes everything else.

Personally I used them once and to be honest I didn't notice anything.
That doesn't mean they are useless, it could be that I am just a non-responder ;)

consuming dead bacteria does nothing for you.

and there is absolutely no reason to need probiotics daily.. learn how to eat properly, and what foods to eat.. and you won't need them daily

if you do want to run a cycle of them that is fine, just get the refridgerated sach boulardii.. it works especially if you run anti biotics

Spend the money on a raw, live probiotic product. The one I take says the serving size is 3-9 daily. I take 2 daily. Listen to your body.

Back
Top Bottom