Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

use probiotics

ynunert

Registered
For those that use probiotics as a daily staple, are you dosing them at the labels recommended doses? Are you dosing them higher? Lower perhaps? I'm just not sure if there may be benefits to doing more then what is written on the label? Or maybe if there is actually harm involved in taking extra? Appreciate any advice as they are fairly new in my arsenal.

I am NOT a fan of capsulated probiotics. They do more harm than good. You are putting way to high concentration of a small amount of strains into your body. Capsulated probiotics are dirt cheap to make because they grow a couple strains in a petri dish, throw it in a capsule and then send it to market.

Whole food probiotics will have MILLIONS of different strains.

I am a big advocate of probiotic supplements but they need to be whole food probiotic supplements.

For those that use probiotics as a daily staple, are you dosing them at the labels recommended doses? Are you dosing them higher? Lower perhaps? I'm just not sure if there may be benefits to doing more then what is written on the label? Or maybe if there is actually harm involved in taking extra? Appreciate any advice as they are fairly new in my arsenal.

Yes. A few million bacteria either way won't make any difference.

Unless you have some kind of gut disorder or similar I would not waste my money on those. You'd be much better off putting that same money in making your diet more versatile and nutritious.

probiotics are a waste of money period

now i know a lot of guys will argue with me on this. there are SOME exceptions depending on the quality of your product and if you truly need them. but 99% of people are just throwing money away on bullshit claims. the yogurt companies are notorious for this

building a strong gut health is all about eating the right way. if you eat fast food and processed junk what else do you expect

I use ON whey standard and 100 casain at night. I also throw in body fortress when I dont have the cash, its a decent whey protein for cheap and it gets a bad rap but it does what they all do.

Back
Top Bottom