Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using creatine without water weight

Raiden2000

Registered
my goals are to cut up and get leaner but also I want to add some muscle and strength in the process. I heard creatine is a great idea for this. But how do I use without adding water weight some guy say that they blow it up a lot on it and some guy say they don't get any water retention is there a secret to preventing that

my goals are to cut up and get leaner but also I want to add some muscle and strength in the process. I heard creatine is a great idea for this. But how do I use without adding water weight some guy say that they blow it up a lot on it and some guy say they don't get any water retention is there a secret to preventing that

There is no way to use creatine without adding water weight, creatine Literally pulls water into the muscle. You won't look bloated but your muscles will look very full. You can keep your sodium intake down as a start and drink a lot of water.

Creatine adds intracellular water weight which is a good thing. Bloating is something else entirely. Either too much creatine or diet related. Stick to 5g per day

Last edited:

No. I see it as a matter of how lean you are. Those in competition quality lean will or might show a little water.

Most wont

If you're not super lean use Ancient Strength from N2BM

Last edited:
Creatine is a great supplement for your goals. Just ensure you are drinking enough water and that you are using a pure creating product like Ancient Strength. You don't want something with all those garbage additives in it.

Just make sure youre using the most reliable brands of creatine!

The additional water weight is mostly stored in the muscle and so you don't have a lot to worry about man.

I make a triple creatine product you should check out:

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Ancient-Strength-p273.html

https://youtu.be/g_HrAS7XF1U

Use a high quality creatine like Ancient Strength from N2BM and it will make your muscles fuller but you won’t be bloated.

Back
Top Bottom