Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using DAA solo or stacked?

Guy300

Registered
I want to take DAA to help with gaining muscle and burning fat. This is the first supplement I have ever used. I am only Twenty One years old and still in college. I also just started working out my college has a nice gym which is included in my tuition. I'm looking to help with my physique. I'm only a hundred fifty pounds at six foot tall and need to get better to look good for the ladies. When do I take this stuff before my workout or after

You can use DAA but won't make you big or lean by itself. If you want to use it effectively, get it in a DAA stacked formula like ostazol.

Spend your money on food instead. Thats what will help you build muscle. If you want a supplement spend it on creatine

creatine ..increase lean muscle mass ..gain muscle, increase strength...along with this... diet is very important ...low calorie foods can prevent extreme weight gain. .. pack each meal with protein

Try NATURAL sarms replacement: CARDAZOL - booster of FAT loss, cardio,stamina,energy; OSTAZOL - booster of test, strength, bulk up from bannednutrition.com

DAA is super mild and you likely don't need a mild test boost at your age. You need better food choices and just to train hard. If you were going to add anything, get some Ancient Strength Creatine.

Back
Top Bottom