Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vasky

I've not used it, but was looking at the Ingredients and a Review of the Individual Ingredients.

If the Price is reasonable, it's not a Bad Product.
I like the fact that it doesn't have any Artificial Sweeteners in it like a lot of other products................................. JP

That is a bonus for sure.
The other way would be to make your own.
You can buy the Ingredients from places like HardRhino and Bulk Supplements.
You can make a Ton of Pre-workout on the Cheap, and of Extremely High Quality......................................... JP

You can make a Ton of Pre-workout on the Cheap, and of Extremely High Quality......................................... JP

im just marking the forum when it comes time to buy a preworout

Sounds good. Thanks for the info.
I make a lot of my own stuff so it would be interesting to see what I can get poppin.

I try to minimize my stimulant usage as well.

My pre-workout stack is 3 pills D-spark from n2bm.com + a large cup of green tea + a b100 vitamin.

Look into D-spark. It is completely stimulant free and greatly enhances cognitive function and focus. Drinking a warm cup of green tea before your workout will raise internal body temperature and help rev up your central nervous system. The b-vitamins in a b100 tablet are essential for energy production and metabolism.

Vasky seeks like a decent during workout 'pump enhancer' type product, but I don't see it doing much for enhancing focus and cognitive function.

The Pump enhancer is what really got me curious.
I love working through the pump, through the burn and all of that.

D-Spark is definitely the best pre-workout available these days. It is really my favorite one, and so far I have not tried a single stim free pre-workout that would be just as good. So it really is well worth a try.

D-Spark is definitely the best pre-workout available these days. It is really my favorite one, and so far I have not tried a single stim free pre-workout that would be just as good. So it really is well worth a try.
Exactly with the only side effects of stronger erections as a bonus 😉

Anyone use this product?
I do not want stims anymore so I am interested in this type of product.
No I havnt heard of it man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

this is the best way to go

Back
Top Bottom