Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vasodilators

duranduran11

Registered
Hey guys how is everyone? I have a question regarding vasodilators. I really like the increased energy levels and blood flow I get when I take these, however I am not sure if they are good to use while doing endurance exercises. I have a 5k coming up this weekend and would like to know if I should take some or stay away.

My feeling on this is that because of the dilation, increased energy levels are hard to sustain for longer periods of time and I might get burnt out fast and not finish out as strong. let me know what your thoughts and opinions are!!

Thanks for your time

Hey guys how is everyone? I have a question regarding vasodilators. I really like the increased energy levels and blood flow I get when I take these, however I am not sure if they are good to use while doing endurance exercises. I have a 5k coming up this weekend and would like to know if I should take some or stay away.

My feeling on this is that because of the dilation, increased energy levels are hard to sustain for longer periods of time and I might get burnt out fast and not finish out as strong. let me know what your thoughts and opinions are!!

Thanks for your time

I suspect you're exactly right.

Sorry can't really help you on this. I have no experience on them whatsoever.
Whatever you decide to use, sarms could be one alternative as well to give you a little bit extra boost.

I'd definitely not do it. As the others have said, it will bite you in the long run.

Thanks for your time
I epuodnt use them during endurance based activities

Back
Top Bottom