Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vinegar and fat loss

stugart Sain John

Registered
guys some nutritionist recommend this for fat loss reduction I wonder how to take it, what time and what type of vinegar? there are different types, it taste disgusting so I need ideas on what to mix it with, thank you very much.

If it's Not ~ Organic Apple Cider Vinegar ~ it's Worthless.

1 to 2 Teaspoons in 8 Oz of Water, before meals, 3 x's a day............................ JP
P.S.
Remember, it's Not Magic.
You also need to be in a Caloric Deficit.

Fat loss? No.

Health benefits? Yes.

Make sure to buy unpasteurized apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar has a myriad of health benefits. It is a great food to regularly include into your diet.

Apple cider vinegar has been shown to have numerous benefits for improving insulin function and blood sugar levels in humans. Studies have shown:
1. It improves insulin sensitivity during a high-carb meal by 19-34% and significantly lowers blood glucose and insulin responses
2. Reduces blood sugar by 34% when eating 50 grams of white bread
3. 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bedtime can reduce fasting blood sugars by 4%
4. Numerous other studies, in both rats and humans, show that vinegar can increase insulin sensitivity and significantly lower blood sugar responses during meals

I would supplement with 1-2 tablespoons with 3-4 meals each day.

Using the apple cider vinegar with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com would be a great natural supplement stack to increase muscle insulin sensitivity and improve blood glucose levels.

Every couple of years another food you were already eating and noticed zero benefits from suddenly becomes THE food to help you lose fat. The secret to losing fat is to eat less of all the foods.

Back
Top Bottom