Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamin B complex allergy

mrjeer

Registered
Got a vitamin B complex allergy. Every time I take B complex, I get issues with a rash on my hands. Does whey protein have B complex in it? or is it no B vitamins in it?

A vitamin B complex is a supplement that contains all the b-vitamins. The b vitamin niacin will often give people a sort of 'flush' and itchy sensation in their skin. It's not overly serious but it's uncomfortable.

Look for a b-vitamin complex that contains flush-free niacin instead of regular niacin.

You are not experiencing an allergic reaction. Niacin just causes an increase in blood flow which makes your skin tingle.

A lot of pre workout powders on the market actually add niacin to them so people get that feeling. People associate feeling something with it being effective. Great way to trick people.

Got a vitamin B complex allergy. Every time I take B complex, I get issues with a rash on my hands. Does whey protein have B complex in it? or is it no B vitamins in it?

Question: does this rash go away in 30 to 90 minutes, if so, it's the Niacin.

If it's lasting for days, you need to see a Dermatologist, or stop using the B-Complex........................ JP

Back
Top Bottom