Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin C dosage for my size?

montyburns

Registered
I searched the forum but nothing came up.

So i am taking a multivitamin with 400mg of vitamine C and i was thinking to take extra vitamine C from Universal Nutrition 500mg/tablet and i was wondering what is the dosage for a 95kgs guy which lifts 3days and 3 days runs? i dont this that its the DV of 50-60mgs.Maybe 1-5gram per day?

Like just about any other vitamin, your body can only consume/use a certain amount and will just get rid of extra via urinating and/or bowel movement.
I used to maintain 235lbs and I took multi vitamin with 200mg vitamin C and I took a vitamin C, 500mgs in the early afternoon and the rest came from food/drink. I was good with that amount but a lot of people use 1-1.5gms ED. Nothing wrong with it.

It depends on your needs. Vitamin C is fine to play around with the doses since it is water soluble, you will excrete the excess

So i am taking a multivitamin with 400mg of vitamine C and i was thinking to take extra vitamine C from Universal Nutrition 500mg/tablet and i was wondering what is the dosage for a 95kgs guy which lifts 3days and 3 days runs? i dont this that its the DV of 50-60mgs.Maybe 1-5gram per day?

No. The RDA is more than enough. Even if you did somehow use more it'd be a tiny amount.

You are going for way too much vitamin c here.

Yeah just a waste honestly. Its better to just take recommend dosage.

Consuming vitamns obviously is a very good thing, but having too much of them, is going to cause bad side effects.
Just be careful, don't take too much vitamin C and just have 2 oranges a day.

Back
Top Bottom