Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin D dosage

rauljimenez

Registered
Soo I ordered 5,000 iu vitamin d pills. Now I did some research on the dosing. Some say 50,000 per week, some 10,000 per week, some 2,000-5,000 per day.

Anyone have input on this? A good study, or experiment with different dosages? I hear mega dosing isn't good for a long period of time.... But that overdoses are extremely rare and in crazy high amounts (like millions of iu's per day)

The NOW bottle says one every 3 days with a meal. Bringing me to about 50,000 iu per month.

Soo I ordered 5,000 iu vitamin d pills. Now I did some research on the dosing. Some say 50,000 per week, some 10,000 per week, some 2,000-5,000 per day.

Anyone have input on this? A good study, or experiment with different dosages? I hear mega dosing isn't good for a long period of time.... But that overdoses are extremely rare and in crazy high amounts (like millions of iu's per day)

The NOW bottle says one every 3 days with a meal. Bringing me to about 50,000 iu per month.

Follow the bottles instructions.

Back
Top Bottom