Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin D for immune system?

dragondance

Registered
How come everyone always says you need vitamin C for the immune system but nobody ever talks about Vitamin D? don't you need D as well to boost your immune health or can i just get away with lots of citrus and get lots of C. also how do you get vitamin D besides taking pills for it? the sun?

you can get it from the sun but if you live at higher latitudes you will not get enough of it so i suggest using an infrared sauna

and nobody talks about D cause there is no profit in telling you to get sun, but there is profit in telling you to drink orange juice C, but the funny thing is orange juice doesn't contain as much C as you think anyway, remember it is processed and goes through an oxidation phase so much of the vitamins are burned away.

How come everyone always says you need vitamin C for the immune system but nobody ever talks about Vitamin D? don't you need D as well to boost your immune health or can i just get away with lots of citrus and get lots of C. also how do you get vitamin D besides taking pills for it? the sun?

Yeah they do. Firstly at least once a week on this forum. Secondly are you really asking if we can get it from the sun? You could've had found that out in a few seconds.

You really need all vitamins and minerals to have a properly functioning immune system. What people often forget is how important gut health is to this. A healthy balanced gut is able to fight off pathogens.

We put vitamin D in our N2Guard formula, it is a very important vitamin and although your body does make enough of it you should try and supplement at least 20% of your daily requirements. Some days we just don't get as much sun and during the winter the sun is less intense and we spend less time outdoors, so supplementing with some 100iu per day of vitamin D Cholecalciferol is just a good idea.

You could also google foods high in vitamin D. A decent diet would help.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of a sudden everyone is deficient in D. The thing with D is it's fat soluble so it builds up in your system. You can actually take too much. Just use a good multi like N2GUARD every day and you're good. And don;t be afraid of getting some sun!

Vitamin D does something to your immune system. It actually modulates, fights diseases, and boosts weight loss. Aside from Vitamin D, you also need to consider other nutrients you need to take if you want to boost your immune system.

Vitamin D does something to your immune system. It actually modulates, fights diseases, and boosts weight loss. Aside from Vitamin D, you also need to consider other nutrients you need to take if you want to boost your immune system.

I never knew that.

Back
Top Bottom